Randstad Professionals, specialized in the search and selection of middle, senior and top management profiles, for an international medical device manufacturing company, is looking for an
Infrastructure System Engineer
He will provide guidance in technology adoption, propose an evolution road-map, act as focal point for changes or incident resolution. Also, he will be involved as project leader or as consultant in the design/implementation of new architecture for other European production plant.
The candidate will have the responsibility to coordinate the local IT infrastructure outsourcers and to validate change or incident documentation of the global outsourcers related on his/her technology pillar. In addition he should run the day by day activity on the local factory infrastructure and be the escalation point on IT infrastructure matter for the local site.
Knowledge e skills required:
- Server management, configuration and support (VMWare Hypervisor, Active directory)
- Storage management, troubleshoot, administration, design, operations
- Database administration, troubleshoot, design, management, operations (MSSQL)
- Good English writing/speaking
- Problem solving skills
- Good relationship skills at different levels within the organization
- Available to travel
Under the current legislation the labor supply means aimed at both sexes (L. 903/77). Shall be processed and stored only for the purpose of selection and future, guaranteeing the rights referred to in Articles. 7 and 13 of D. Decree 196/2003 on the protection of privacy