Technical & Engineering Division of Randstad Professionals is looking for an international company in Machine Vision a
SOFTWARE EMBEDDED MANAGER
Leads and drives the Embedded Software development team, manages proactively projects and people that manage projects, drives the roadmap definition according with business line needs and technological state of the art and manages development platform projects; provides monitoring and solutions definition to fulfil the roadmaps’ respect; mentoring team members.
- Defines Embedded Software architectures by studying the concept, strategy, and targets; envisioning architectural scheme, Software technologies and features, functionality; sometime develop code on peculiar projects.
- Enhances information architecture team accomplishments and competences by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Leads business lines requirements according to user needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods; Studies how Software architecture can exploit Hardware solutions and Algorithm embedding; collaborates with Hardware and Algorithm teams to drive product evolution.
- Defines Software platforms for a sustainable development, to maximize effectiveness, efficiency and reliability, being responsible of documentation, affordable design, timings, methodology and Software quality.
- Control and Monitoring that team’s members implement Embedded Software architecture by preparing paper and interactive prototypes and mock-ups including simulator and physical mock-ups; coordinates with Hardware designer and Algorithm designer to integrate concept, design; documenting structure and processes.
- Creates scenarios according to technological knowledge, prepares data models; designs Software structure, being responsible of a feasible embedding according to hardware and algorithm embed ability; conducts creative meetings to feed roadmaps.
- Defines methods to validate information delivery and defines test plans, studying user feedback;
Skills and Qualifications:
- Electronic Engineer or Informatics Science Engineer or Mathematics or Physics Degree
- Embedded Software Experience is mandatory (i.e. Linux, Windows )
- Relevant Experience in Vision Industry is a preference
- Network Software experience has a preference
- Problem Solving, Strategic Planning, Team Management
- Initiative, Self-Motivated, Verbal Communication
- Good English level, both spoken and written is mandatory
Technical Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent of C/C++
- Excellent knowledge of Embedded OS (operating systems)
- Knowledge on Software Vision
- Knowledge of Matlab and OpenCV is a preference
Ai sensi della normativa vigente l'offerta di lavoro si intende rivolta a entrambi i sessi (L. 903/77).I dati saranno trattati e conservati esclusivamente per finalità di selezione presenti e future, garantendo i diritti di cui agli artt. 7 e 13 del D. Lgs 196/2003 sulla tutela della privacy.