The Technical & Engineering Division of Randstad Professionals is specialized in the search and selection of middle, senior and top management profiles. On behalf of our client, a global leader Company in compressors and systems to the oil & gas and chemical industries, we are looking for a
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
- Installs new systems at customers‘ premises, following an agenda shared with the Aftermarket Management;
- Ensures the customer is ready for the commissioning and has all the necessary connections and tools, before finalizing the agenda and logistic;
- Keeps track of the upcoming commissioning’s and prepares and keeps updated tools for ensuring efficiency and success of any trip;
- Arranges trainings at customers’ sites and in the Company;
- Reports any issues and technical claims raised during the commissioning and ensures an efficient information flow to grant a proper follow up with the customer and internally;
- Troubleshoots the products managing the customer via phone/email where possible, giving detailed instructions to the customers’ technicians on site and/or to colleagues and/or to the technicians of the network;
- Troubleshoots the products under warranty, supporting the root cause analysis and the understanding whether the claim has to be covered by warranty or not;
- Troubleshoots the products following service agreements (long term or one off) with customers;
- When necessary quotes to the customers in case the intervention is not under warranty, in agreement with price policies and with Aftermarket Manager;
- Lays down all the systems technical documentation to be enclosed in the instructions manual;
- Ensures detail reporting, internal and to customer, of the activities.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate has more than 5 years of experience in the manufacturing Industry in Service. He/she is fluent in English and available to business trip. We are looking for candidates with a problem solving attitude and results driven. A minimum experience in electro-mechanics/electro-technics is a plus.
Work Location: Northern area of Milan