Our client, a Multinational Company leader in its sector, is urgently looking for a:
SENIOR STATUTORY ACCOUNTING
The ideal candidate, directly reporting to the Accounting & Treasury Manager, will be responsible in order to:
- Assure that the statutory accounting records as well as the financial statements (including disclosures and board report) are in full compliance with the Accounting Principles/Guidelines/Requirements.
- Actively support the Tax Dept. in their tax related activities and act as the key account person in the affiliate for the clearance of accounting related issues between SCE and the local procesowners / business.
- Be the key user / subject matter expert in the accounting related system implementations.
- Ensure in a standing mostly alone full and timely compliance of the accounting records with local fiscal and statutory laws & regulations, PMI policies and transfer pricing matters in a dynamic and heavily changing business environment, being the first contact person for a multiple variety of matters between SCE and local process owners
- Inspire, sustain, motivate and contribute to develop peers in order to continue to provide outstanding services to the department’s external and internal customers, striving for its continuous improvement.
University degree in Economics
Overall Experience 5 years or more of relevant experience in a complex Finance environment
Good knowledge of US Gaap and Italian Statutory accounting principals
Good knowledge of Italian tax legislation (both direct- and indirect tax)
Good PC Skills (Microsoft Office Package)
SAP R/3 (FI, MM, CO modules)
Fluency in English
Head Office: Rome