RANDSTAD PROFESSIONALS PADOVA is looking for a
SENIOR PRODUCT ENGINEER
Main responsabilities and activities:
The Senior Product Engineer plans and directs all the design activities leading to new technologies and new products that are consistent with the R&D Technology and Product Roadmap and goals. He/she clarifies and agrees the product architecture with Project Manager and is in charge of technical implementation to reach the product specifications, on time, on cost and on quality. He/She is responsible for technical product specifications definition and update trough NPD, testing protocol definitions, together with testing manager. He/She leads the industrialization of new products, collaborating with Operations to defining the best industrial platform and footprint.
Qualifications, knowledge, experience required:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Proven experience in research and development environment with direct responsibility for project conception and actual product development in the semi-durable consumer goods sector with design contents.
- 3D Modelling ( Siemens Solidedge or Siemens NX ); 2D drawings including Tolerances, Finishings and Surface Treatments
- Produce design specifications, including parts list and costing.
- Identify the suitability and availability of different materials ( e.g. polymers, metals alloy )
- Supervise the prototype workers in the manufacturing process of samples
- Testing the design concept by computerised modelling ( FEM )
- Liase with the testing Lab. to validate the product
- Knowledge of metallic and plastic materials
- Knowledge of machining technologies
- Knowledge of thermoplastic moulding technology
- Knowledge of Aluminum Die Casting technology
- Production experience (Assembling processes, Lean manufacturing,..)
- Familiar with external design studio
- Experience in managing a team of engineers; capacity to lead and grow his team in terms of technical competencies.
- Experience in “open innovation” is a desirable characteristic
- Experience in FMEA activities
- Open-minded and purposeful
- Capable to communicate effectively (both oral and written), and to turn complex technical subjects into clear and understandable concepts
- Ability to manage complex and overlapping projects
- Curiosity and creativity that foster innovation and improvement
- Capable to set targets and priorities to develop relevant plans
- Team player
- High integrity/value based person/trustworthy
- Ability in both Analysis and Synthesis during problem solving activities
Our costumer is a very important worldwide company
Ai sensi della normativa vigente l'offerta di lavoro si intende rivolta a entrambi i sessi (L. 903/77).I dati saranno trattati e conservati esclusivamente per finalità di selezione presenti e future, garantendo i diritti di cui agli artt. 7 e 13 del D. Lgs 196/2003 sulla tutela della privacy.