The Sales and Marketing Divisions of Randstad Professionals is looking for a Retail Country Manager in the Italian Market for an international retail company.
The position reports directly to the Director of the region.
The candidate will be responsible to consolidate and develop sales activities at a national level while contributing and supporting the retail in achieving sales objectives.
He/she will be in charge of:
- define the sales targets and strategy;
- ensure the implementation of the retail model, values and policy;
- cooperate with marketing, hr and finance department to guarantee an alignment of retailers goals and values
- boost the Italian sales business both franchisee and direct retailers (around 40 shops)
- supervise the correct implementation of different action plan done by Area Managers for business development
- support the area manager with the retail issues
- identify opportunities for distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- understand the company’s goal and purpose to enhance the company’s performance.
- develop the market and new business opportunities;
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in Economy
- Previous experience of at least 5 years as sales manager in a retail company
- Deep awareness of Italian retailers background and market
- Excellent skills in business planning and retailers management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Full mastery of computer tools (MS Office) and excellent knowledge of English, French will be consider a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV named on the object “RETAIL MANAGER” to: email@example.com