The Sales & Marketing Division at Randstad Professionals - specialized in research and selection of middle, senior and executive management profiles - is seeking for an Agro Regional Area Manager worldwide for an interesting international company operating in the fertilizer sector.
- Manage the sales and develop the business according to company’s budget in the Asia’s area.
- Supervise and implement field sales organization, studying a growth’s plan for new products portfolio in the assigned territory, suggesting innovations and monitoring direct and indirect competitors.
- Connect and implement team working with foreign colleagues coordinating quality implementation with them, following projects and accelerate developments.
- Supervising product’s life cycle, promoting new/different markets with key opinion leader and key clients.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Agronomy;
- Knowledge of two foreign languages, one of them fluently.
- Availability to travel frequently abroad;
- Knowledge of Asian market;
- Strong commercial approach;