The Technical & Engineering Division of Randstad Professionals is specialized in the search and selection of middle, senior and top management profiles. On behalf of our client, a global leader Company in compressors and systems to the oil & gas and chemical industries, we are looking for a
- Supervises, tests compliance of all materials and services. Analyzes defects in process, procedures, materials and products and recommends corrective measures to maintain quality standards;
- Supports Quality Manager in maintaining, updating, implementing and continually improve the Quality management System as per ISO 9001 requirements;
- Assures that the products quality and the company’s internal procedures are in full compliance with ITS requirements and the Company’s standards, granting also the respect of customer specifications and contractual requirements.
- Issues the Inspection and Test Plan;
- Issues and revises the project procedures according to the document list (welding book, etc.) and the Manufacturer Data Records, in progress with the latest stage of the project production and development;
- Responsible for inspection notifications to all involved parties to in-process tests and final inspections as scheduled in the ITP of the project.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate, with more than 3 years of experience in a Quality role in the Oil & Gas industry, has a Degree in Engineering. He/she is fluent in English and available to business trip. We are looking for candidates with a strong attitude for teamwork and collaboration, problem solving and systematic approach.
Work Location: Northern area of Milan