The Technical & Engineering Division of Randstad Professionals is specialized in the search and selection of middle, senior and top management profiles. On behalf of our client, a global leader Company in compressors and systems to the oil & gas and chemical industries, we are looking for a
- Provides end-to-end support for preparing proposals and securing orders;
- Understands and clarifies customers’ requests and the applications’ technical specifications;
- Selects and sizes the machine in accordance with the customers’ specifications and needs;
- Prepares high quality proposals and support the Sales Manager in the presentation of the proposals, technical alignment and negotiation;
- Keeps track of all the above and follows up with customers, promptly and regularly
- Reviews customer purchase order amendments and/or additions and discusses with appropriate department. Works with Purchasing to revise assembly and parts lists drawings to correspond to changes made to detail drawings and bills of materials. Handles customer requests for assistance or complaints and initiates response and/or takes corrective action as required.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate, with more than 2 years of experience in the Oil & Gas Industry as Application Engineer/Proposal Engineer or other position in Sales Team, has a Degree in Engineering. He/she is fluent in English, available to business trip and has strong analytical and critical thinking. We are looking for candidates with a strong attitude for teamwork and collaboration and driven for results. The knowledge of the Russian language is a plus.
Work Location: Northern area of Milan