The Technical & Engineering Division of Randstad Professionals is specialized in the search and selection of middle, senior and top management profiles. On behalf of our client, a global leader Company in compressors and systems to the oil & gas and chemical industries, we are looking for a
- Organize both internal and customers kick off meetings, ensuring the participation of Internal functions;
- Works with engineering, purchasing, quality departments to ensure the execution on time and within the budget of the project.
- Organize and review project schedule and project plan, calculating time requirements and sequencing project elements;
- Evaluate the critical items and ensure development of the technical documents needed to ensure on time delivery of these items;
- Review project schedule by monitoring progress and granting the respect of scheduled activities;
- Control project costs by approving variation that customer’s orders changes may imply.
- Evaluate changes and plan schedule.
- Resolve problems and/or bottlenecks.
- Prepare projects and margin report to constantly monitor project financial objectives by forecasting the requirements; propose solutions and alternatives. Analyze variances; initiate corrective actions.
- Organize periodic review meetings with Project Engineers assigned to the project development, prevent risks and establish activities that involve other functions of the Company;
- Work with the department Manager to review backlog and schedules shipments.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate, with more than 5 years of experience in Project Management, preferably in Compressors Manufacturing industry, has a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other technical related degree. He/she is fluent in English, available to travel abroad and has strong analytical and project management skills. We are looking for candidates with problem solving capabilities and a global experience is required. Heavy Rotating equipment experience desired with P&L and financial reporting tools; SAP and LEAN preferred.
Work Location: Northern area of Milan