The Technical & Engineering Division of Randstad Professionals is specialized in the search and selection of middle, senior and top management profiles. On behalf of our client, a global leader Company in compressors and systems to the oil & gas and chemical industries, we are looking for a
BUSINESS AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- The selected candidate will be responsible for working closely with the sales and aftermarket teams to identify and capture opportunities for the company’s compressor new equipment and aftermarket growth;
- Gather market and competitive intelligence to inform strategic planning and sales efforts;
- Provide analytical and strategic support to sales and aftermarket teams to grow market share;
- Evaluates competition and initiates product/marketing strategies to achieve maximum market penetration for the company’s parts and services. Communicates with other functions (MarCom, engineering, sales, pricing, distributors, etc) to ensure comprehensive solutions to aftermarket opportunities;
- Evaluates and recommends re-application/upgrade opportunities for the existing and legacy divisional products;
- Ensures synergy with global aftermarket products and solutions.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate, with more than 3 years of experience in Sales, Marketing or strategic/research in equipment manufacturing for midstream or downstream oil & gas industry, has a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business. He/she is fluent in English and has experience in conducting sales analysis and market research. We are looking for candidates with strong analytical and project management skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional manner.
Work Location: Northern area of Milan