RANDSTAD PROFESSIONALS PADOVA is looking for a
The advanced engineer acts and plans all the development activities leading to new products that are consistent with the R&D Product Roadmap. He/She clarifies and agrees the product concepts with Product Marketing.
He/She is part of a team which works for the advancement of projects.
Qualifications, knowledge, experience required:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Good English (B2 LEVEL)
- Proven experience in NPD process and actual product development in the semi-durable consumer
goods sector with design contents. Expertise in electronic and digital products and in software is a
positive preferable characteristic.
- Experience in working closely with Marketing, with enough understanding of the commercial and
marketing aspects of product development to be an effective counterpart for them
- It’s a plus if the candidate is familiar with the international consumer appliances standards.
- Experience in “open innovation” is a desirable characteristic.
Our costumer is a very important worldwide company
Send your curriculum vitae, in Italian and in English.
Ai sensi della normativa vigente l'offerta di lavoro si intende rivolta a entrambi i sessi (L. 903/77).I dati saranno trattati e conservati esclusivamente per finalità di selezione presenti e future, garantendo i diritti di cui agli artt. 7 e 13 del D. Lgs 196/2003 sulla tutela della privacy.