user interface/user interactions engineer a Moncalieri
Candidati ora >
luogo di lavoro
Candidati ora >
Randstad HR Solutions is looking for a User Interface/User Interactions Engineer to be employed in Italdesign.
Since 1968 Italdesign has designed the future of mobility worldwide. As a partner of the most important international car makers, Italdesign has developed the project of over 300 models of cars, more than 60 million cars produced in series and circulating on roads throughout the world.
Research and innovation has enabled a continuous growth, along with the ability to choose competent and motivated people, united by a real and concrete passion for excellence. People able to compete every day with the complexity and competitiveness of the market, able to work in integrated teams, to express their creativity in every field, to give the best of themselves in any conditions.
In 2016 Italdesign was awarded as Top Employer and recognized by Universum as one of the most attractive Italian companies.
Italdesign is looking for a dynamic person, who would be Responsible for the User Interface and User Experience design of a challenging SW project for show cars.
The UI/UX Designer creates user interfaces (UI), including the definition and documentation of the user interactions (UX).
• Read, analyze and understand the function to be designed
• Define workflows, either via mockups or interactions
• Design final UI screens
• Document detailed interactions covering all the use cases with screenshots
• Prepare specification of all the provided screens
• Support the development team during the software development process
• Gather screenshots from the software engineers and provide feedback
• Request adjustments, if needed, in order for the implemented UI to match the original mockups
• Experience working on web sites as well as native mobile apps
• Experience in mobile or tablet UI/UX design
• Experience in HMI (Human Machine Interaction)
• Strong understanding of iOS and Android design guidelines
• Experience with mobile app graphics
• Passion for Design
• Strong understanding of user experience and interaction principals within the constraints of mobile devices, as well as across desktop environments
• Aptitude for communicating design ideas
• Experience working cross-team and synthesizing feedback and input from product management, engineering, and marketing
• Experience in participating in the complete software lifecycle process for software applications.
• Adobe Creative Suite
• iOS and Android design guidelines
• Adobe Creative Suite, Front-End Development, Prototyping
• Front-End Development
• Education: Bachelor or Master Degree in Graphic / Web Design or Digital Communication area
• Work Experience: 3 years’ experience in the role
• Main work site: Moncalieri (TO) and availability to travel
• Language skills: Fluent knowledge of written and spoken English and Italian are required. Knowledge of German/Chinese would be appreciated
• Contract type: To be defined according to professional experience; full-time.
The research is aimed at both sexes (L.903/77)
Gli annunci di lavoro si intendono rivolti ad ambo i sessi