thermo-mechanical ait engineer in Torino
Candidati ora >
luogo di lavoro
Candidati ora >
Randstad Inhouse Services is lookin for a key European player in space telecommunications, navigation, Earth observation, exploration and orbital infrastructures a THERMO-MECHANICAL AIT ENGINEER.
The successful candidate will be inserted in a team dedicated to AIT operations, including documentation preparation, AIT integration and testing execution and relevant reports issueing.
In details, the task will foresee:
• Preparation and maintenance of AIT documentation (Work Items, Procedures, Technical notes and reports)
• Preparation of integration and testing activities in accordance with the applicable documentation and by using PC based visualization programs.
• Execution and coordination of integration, handling and testing activities on Satellites or Space Products
• Support to the definition of MGSE requirements and AIT special tools
• Utilization of the necessary Ground Support Equipment Items and tools.
• Support to subsystem verification/testing activities and to the relevant operations
• Support to engineering tasks as far as mechanical aspects are concerned
• Preparation and participation to technical reviews (TRR, TRB, FAR, etc.)
The ideal candidate has a good knowlwdge in English (written and spoken), Available to work in various location and environment (long period missions), Ability/attitude also for “manual” work (Integration and testing set-up preparation).
Gli annunci di lavoro si intendono rivolti ad ambo i sessi