technician/control system for e-traction a Moncalieri
Candidati ora >
luogo di lavoro
Candidati ora >
Randstad HR Solutions is looking for a Technician/Control system for E-Traction to be employed in Italdesign.
Since 1968 Italdesign has designed the future of mobility worldwide. As a partner of the most important international car makers, Italdesign has developed the project of over 300 models of cars, more than 60 million cars produced in series and circulating on roads throughout the world.
Research and innovation has enabled a continuous growth, along with the ability to choose competent and motivated people, united by a real and concrete passion for excellence. People able to compete every day with the complexity and competitiveness of the market, able to work in integrated teams, to express their creativity in every field, to give the best of themselves in any conditions.
In 2016 Italdesign was awarded as Top Employer and recognized by Universum as one of the most attractive Italian companies.
Electric powertrain components and systems are the core of electric vehicles. By creating the most energy efficient electric powertrain solutions, environmental impact, energy consumption and cost of ownership of mobility are lowered substantially.
As Control system Technician, you will work on an amazing team responsible for creating new hardware platforms that will electrify new vehicle. Areas of development include: power control unit, vehicle handling, interface with car network, interface with mobile apps.
• Controlling the dynamics of the electric systems and its response to applied loads in terms of speed, torque and efficiency. This must allow to predict torque requirements and limitations in real-time enabling maximum performance during safe operation.(fuzzy logic controls)
• Optimizing the allocation of energy to increase travel distance managing all the electrical system components(motor, converters, power battery, transmission)
• Modelling of the electric traction system with SW tool (e.g. Simulink) and Simulation of control based on different traction configuration (on axle, on wheel, 1 or multiple engines)
• Ability on integration of control system in the vehicle network in order to read driver request and send feedback(e.g.: on dashboard)
• Electrical Test Bed preparation: Involves the layout and assembly of control units, test hardware and software
• Operate common electrical lab equipment including power supplies, voltmeters, oscilloscopes
• Testing work includes development and reliability test, validation on test bench or virtual validation and final on road testing.
• Software and Hardware experience in prototype development
• In-depth knowledge of torque vectoring control strategy
• Important is your ability to identify and resolve problems, setting and assuring milestones while communicating effectively in writing and verbally.
• Education: Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronic Engineering
• Work Experience: Proven experience in electrical vehicle control system
• Language skills: Fluent knowledge of written and spoken English and Italian are required. Knowledge of German/Chinese would be appreciated
• Contract type: To be defined according to professional experience; full-time
• Main work site: Moncalieri (TO) and availability to travel.
The research is aimed at both sexes (L.903/77)
Gli annunci di lavoro si intendono rivolti ad ambo i sessi