RANDSTAD PROFESSIONALS - Technical & Engineering Division of Turin, specialized in the search and selection of middle & senior management profiles, on behalf of our client, an Prestigious Aerospace Multinational Company, is looking for a:
The candidate will support the Electronics Unit Head, the Hardware Design Lead, and the FPGA Design Lead, to coordinate and review design, development, and testing activities for product applications.
Activities will include:
• Support to proposal preparation regarding R&D activities;
• Trade-off analysis and definition of hardware architectures;
• Planning of design, development, and test activities, including drafting of test plans for environmental qualification test campaigns;
• Review of electrical schematics, layout, and manufacturing specifications;
• Review of technical documents (Design Description, ICD, Test Procedures, Technical Specifications etc.);
• Support to other company’s Units.
• Degree in Electronic Engineering;
• 3-5 years of experience in the space industry;
• Experience in developing space systems, including OBCs and PCDUs and in scheduling and coordinating activities for avionics projects;
• Very good knowledge of analog, digital and power electronics;
• Very good knowledge of the space standards (CCSDS, ECSS, MIL etc.);
• Knowledge of design for EMC/EMI;
• Fluency in English language;
• Strong communication and attention to detail is crucial as is precision, analytical thinking and problem-solving.
Location: Turin Area
According to current legislation, the job offer is for both sexes (L. 903/77). The data will be processed and kept exclusively for present and future selection purposes, guaranteeing the rights set out in art. 7 and 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 on the Protection of Privacy.