specialist connect car engineer for italdesign a Moncalieri
Candidati ora >
luogo di lavoro
Candidati ora >
Randstad HR Solutions is looking for a Specialist Connect Car Engineer to be employed in Italdesign.
Italdesign is looking for a dynamic person, who would develop SW applications for a challenging SW project for show cars.
Connected Car R&D is dedicated to the continuous extension, enhancement, and improvement of telematics capabilities. Our purpose is to grow up position as a leader in the connected car/telematics field and support our customers. Become a part of our story.
At Connected Car R&D, you’ll find a collaborative and dynamic team focused on exploring new capabilities and enhancements to current features. The team works in a continuous innovation cycle of ideas, research, testing, and analysis. We work collaboratively with both ‘product teams’ and data scientists in support of business goals.
• Research and scout new enabling technologies for automotive connectivity
• Invent, propose, and create new features or products
• Create or direct development of working prototypes to demonstrate the feature/concept or a significant aspect of the design
• Maintain Connectivity Lab assets and manage their acquisition, utilization and disposal
• Candidate may direct or supervise the activities of suppliers supporting Italdesign projects and develop relationships with the supply base to learn about latest technologies suppliers may offer.
• Experience in wireless broadband, smartphone development, and associated technologies (3G, LTE, TCP/IP, WiFi, Bluetooth, Android/iOS)
• Experience in Embedded Software development and micro-processor environments for the purpose of developing connectivity demonstration prototypes
• Experience in SW testing and debug techniques
• Good understanding of scalable distributed computing systems, software architecture, data structures and algorithms
• Proficient in network, asynchronous and concurrent programming
• Worked on some of networking protocols - (Vehicle NW, High-speed CAN, V2V,V2I, FlexRay, MOST, Diagnostics) Upstream Communication (Wi-Fi, 3G/4G, 802.11p)
• Expert in software communication protocols like: HTTP(S), REST, Webservices, PUB/SUB, JMS.
• Good understanding of agile project methodology (e.g. SCRUM)
• Knowledge of vehicle connectivity solutions
• Knowledge of cloud based service deliveries
• Experience in system engineering discipline
• Familiarity with Operating systems internals and device drivers for Linux and/or RTOS environments
• Proficiency in C/C#/C++, Java, Python and/or Java Scripts
• Electronic hardware design experience for the purpose of developing demonstration prototypes.
• Education: Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Computer Engineering, Software Engineering
• Work Experience: 2+ years’ experience in the field
• Language skills: Fluent knowledge of written and spoken English and Italian are required. Knowledge of German/Chinese would be appreciated
• Contract type: To be defined according to professional experience; full-time
• Main work site: Moncalieri (TO) and availability to travel.
Gli annunci di lavoro si intendono rivolti ad ambo i sessi