senior software developer for italdesign a Moncalieri
Candidati ora >
luogo di lavoro
Candidati ora >
Randstad HR Solutions is looking for a Senior Software Developer to be employed in Italdesign.
Since 1968 Italdesign has designed the future of mobility worldwide. As a partner of the most important international car makers, Italdesign has developed the project of over 300 models of cars, more than 60 million cars produced in series and circulating on roads throughout the world.
Research and innovation has enabled a continuous growth, along with the ability to choose competent and motivated people, united by a real and concrete passion for excellence. People able to compete every day with the complexity and competitiveness of the market, able to work in integrated teams, to express their creativity in every field, to give the best of themselves in any conditions.
In 2016 Italdesign was awarded as Top Employer and recognized by Universum as one of the most attractive Italian companies.
Italdesign Giugiaro is looking for a dynamic person, who would develop SW applications for a challenging SW project for show cars.
After a professional training phase, you will be responsible for the conception, development and implementation of complex Java applications for HMI software Design using modern Java GUI technologies, (based on JavaFX). Join us directly into our exciting software development projects in the field of automotive.
• Design of the software architecture for our products and development of object models
• Implementation of Windows applications and Free-Form 2D surfaces with support for modern input possibilities touch-surfaces, hard-keys, soft-keys, rotary push-buttons, voice recognition and gesture recognition
• Assessment and implementation of customer requirements
• Further development of existing Java enterprise applications
• Design and realization of component, system and integration tests
• Open cooperation in a development team
• Participate in internal brainstorming meetings to generate new application idea.
• Previous experience in software development with the programming language Java
• Experience in object-oriented modeling
• Experience in application development based on Java (JavaFX is a plus)
• Previous experience in C/C++ Development
• Analytical, structured and conceptual thinking and action
• Experience in SW testing and debug techniques
• Base knowledge of SW project metrics, SW documentation and change management
• Good understanding of scalable distributed computing systems, software architecture, data structures and algorithms
• Proficient in network, asynchronous and concurrent programming.
• Good understanding of agile project methodology (e.g. SCRUM)
• Experience in Eclipse, Maven
• Base knowledge of XML
• Minimum of two years of experience as a software developer in the front end/HMI domain.
• Education: Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Computer Engineering, Software Engineering
• Work Experience: 5 years’ experience in the role
• Language skills: Fluent knowledge of written and spoken English and Italian are required. Knowledge of German/Chinese would be appreciated
• Main work site: Moncalieri (TO) and availability to travel
• Contract type: To be defined according to professional experience; full-time.
The research is aimed at both sexes (L.903/77)
Gli annunci di lavoro si intendono rivolti ad ambo i sessi