senior simulation/test specialist in ee dpt a Moncalieri
Candidati ora >
luogo di lavoro
Candidati ora >
Randstad HR Solutions is looking for a Senior Simulation/Test Specialist in Electric & Electronics Department to be employed in Italdesign.
Since 1968 Italdesign has designed the future of mobility worldwide. As a partner of the most important international car makers, Italdesign has developed the project of over 300 models of cars, more than 60 million cars produced in series and circulating on roads throughout the world.
Research and innovation has enabled a continuous growth, along with the ability to choose competent and motivated people, united by a real and concrete passion for excellence. People able to compete every day with the complexity and competitiveness of the market, able to work in integrated teams, to express their creativity in every field, to give the best of themselves in any conditions.
In 2016 Italdesign was awarded as Top Employer and recognized by Universum as one of the most attractive Italian companies.
Italdesign Giugiaro is looking for a dynamic person, who would be Responsible for building a Harware-in the-Loop (HIL) and Software-in the- Loop (SIL) simulation and test systems.
The Senior Simulation/Test Specialist Build and maintain HILs and SILs to meet the needs of the design and testing teams.
• Evaluate needs of the organization for simulation toolsets
• Evaluate and recommend external and internal vendors for simulation tools
• Build and maintain HILs and SILs to meet the needs of the design and evaluation teams
• Focus is on advanced development, and simulation to support development of advanced features
• Develop real time Simulation Models using Matlab/Simulink in support of real time testing of integrated controllers using Hardware-In-the- Loop (HIL)
• Integration of plant models from multiple vehicle domains to enable software verification on HIL benches
• Develop and/or adapt Vehicle Dynamics simulation models
• Provide solutions for instrumentation and simulation of Electronic Controls Unit (ECU) sensors and actuators
• Develop HIL test automation solutions for integration testing of vehicle features and functions
• Capable of utilizing various scripting tools (i.e. Python, Visual C,…).
• Previous experience using Hardware-In-the-Loop systems for developing real time controls
• Previous experience in Matlab/Simulink modeling
• Previous experience in Electrical Test and Development, and Vehicle Electrical Architecture
• Previous experience in real time controls plant modeling and simulation for vehicle domains and subsystems
• Understanding of Automotive communication protocols
• Understanding of Control Systems Theory
• Ability to manage complex problems and propose solutions.
Organization & management skills
• Passionate for Cars
• A team player with good interpersonal and communicative skills
• Resourceful and innovative
• Responsible and professional
• Positive minded
• Driven and self-motivated
• Flexible and hard working
• Willingness to travel.
• Education: B.S. in Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering, Control Systems
• Work Experience: 3 years’ experience in the role
• Language skills: Fluent knowledge of written and spoken English and Italian are required. Knowledge of German would be appreciated
• Main work site: Moncalieri (TO) and availability to travel
• Contract type: To be defined according to professional experience; full-time.
The research is aimed at both sexes (L.903/77)
Gli annunci di lavoro si intendono rivolti ad ambo i sessi