scientific associate i a Siena
Candidati ora >
luogo di lavoro
Infermieristica, farmacia, medicina
We are looking for biologists, biotechnologist and microbiologists with a PhD degree or laboratory experience in support of genomics, transcriptomics, genetics and molecular biology research.
The responsibilities of the successful candidate will include the coordination and execution of projects requiring the following techniques:
• RNA/DNA isolation, quantification and quality assessment;
• Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and reverse-transcriptase real-time PCR;
• Bacterial growth and engineering by cloning, complementation, homologous recombination and transposon mutagenesis;
• In vitro functional assays, FACS analysis and immunoblotting;
• Next-generation DNA and RNA sequencing, cDNA library construction, in silico data processing and analysis;
• GMMA preparation, protein quantification and proteomic analysis.
Excellent communication skills, English fluency, and a self-motivated attitude are essential.
Gli annunci di lavoro si intendono rivolti ad ambo i sessi