The ideal candidate has:
- University degree – medical or paramedical (pharmacy, biology, veterinary etc.), or equivalent by experience. A Master in Regulatory Affairs is considered a plus;
- Two years of eperience in RA;
- An advanced level of english both spoken and written;
- In depth knowledge of local regulations & legislation, good knowledge of EMA regulatory guidelines;
- Project management skills, ability to prioritize and have a sense of urgency;
- Interpersonal, communication, teamwork skills;
- Ability to work under strict timelines, combined with flexible work situations when required;
- Ability to adapt to new systems and procedures.
We offer a 12 month fixed term contract with the possibility of both personal and professional growth.
Level and salary will be adjusted according to the candidate's experience.
Work area: Cologno Monzese (MI) and remote.
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).