Randstad Professionals is specialized in the search and selection of middle, senior and top management profiles. On behalf of our client, a global provider of custom-industrial boilers, we are looking for a:
The Project Manager will report to Engineering Director and shall have full responsability and authority to carry out the requirements of the project and is the single point of contact for all official communications with the customer. He will also be accountable for planning, scheduling and controlling project work.
- Manage all project activities with a focus on safety, security, logistics and environment;
- Responsible of the planning, execution and closing of assigned projects in line with stated scope and cost, time and quality standard/objectives;
- Ensure that the customer, contract and organizational requirements are implemented throughout the project lifecycle;
- Define schedule/cost adherence, control and manage scope creep;
- Ensure invoicing meets contract requirements and accounts payable are fulfilled timely;
- Manage progress while maximizing benefits, avoiding/mitigate extra costs and manage project risk;
- Prepare request for quotation, dispose and present the project dashborad monthly to Management, plan and maintain the risk and opportunity file;
- Responsible for the claim management of the project;
- Manage relationships with the client during project execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Energy, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering;
- Experience within a project management function (3-5 years) preferable in a machinery business environment;
- Proficient use of engineering/management computer application (Powerpoint, Excel, Microsoft Project, SAP);
- Availability for trips to Italy and abroad;
- Fluent English is mandatory.
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Highly proactive, flexible, self-motivated, driven and results-oriented;
- Excellent leadership skills, adaptability and resilience;
- Good communication and decision-making skills;
- Motivation, trust building and conflict management.
Salary Package: the salary will be commensurate with the seniority of the candidate
LOCATION: near Novara...