Randstad Professionals, for a leading global company, is looking for a:
• Supervise daily all stock movements and ensure all systems are updated and data are properly reconciled;
• Ensure stock in transit is properly monitored and confirmed on a weekly basis;
• Ensure the standard gross margin is properly calculated and provides monthly analysis;
• Monitor and advice on the inventory depletion program and provide variance analysis vs actuals;
• Provides monthly reporting on inventory quality by season and by product category.
· University degree or equivalent, preferably in Economics or Accounting;
· About 3-4 years working experiences in Controlling, preferably in Inventory controlling;
· Proficiency in Excel;
· Fluent in English is mandatory.
The position is based in Novara area