The Technical & Engineering division of Randstad Professionals, specialized in the search and selection of middle and senior management profiles, on behalf of a client company in Treviso, apparel sector, is looking for a:
HELMETS TECHNICAL CAD DESIGNER.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Delivers the 3D mechanical design for helmets development and production, applying Project Leader's input on features and design and ensuring the timely delivery of the required data, implementing the relevant changes;
- Can convert designer's input in 3D data (surface modelling), yet still conforming to original design concept;
- Proposes designs for whole helmets and relevant components, if required, following inputs from Project Leader.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Education background in design;
- Highly developed skill set in surface modeling with Autodesk ALIAS and/or CATIA (V5, IMA, Freestyle);
- 3 or more years of experience in the field of digital modelling in automotive or product design (preferably motorcycling/cycling helmets);
- Knows mechanical kinematics and materials (thermoplastics, composites, foams) and most common production process (injection molding, thermoforming, lamination);
- Knows helmet products and helmet construction, the scope of every helmet component, the basic concept of impact energy management;
- Knows AI suite in order to make basic graphic changes;
- Knows the main design and rendering techniques;
- Fluency in English.
Type of contract: Permanent contract.
Position is available in Treviso province.
In accordance with current regulations, the job offer is intended for both genders (L. 903/77). The data will be processed and stored exclusively for present and future selection purposes, guaranteeing the rights set forth in Reg. (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of privacy....