financial analyst - accounting division in Roma
Candidati ora >
luogo di lavoro
Contabilità, finanza e amministrazione
Candidati ora >
Randstad Rome Finance is looking for our multinational client a FINANCIAL ANALYST within Accounting Division.
The candidate is a member of the Finance department, working in the Statutory & Tax sub-function.
This position is a great opportunity for a skilled professional with 7/8 years experience in Finance to join an important multinational company starting an international career within it.
Specifically, you will be accountable for:
• Statutory: ensure accurate book keeping based on the Statutory requirements, periodically provide the analysis of the balance sheets accounts, support the annual preparation of the Financial Statement and Explanatory Note
• Stock Evaluation: monthly reconciliation of Inventory
• Reporting: prepare quarterly the Balance Sheet forecast
• Fixed & Assets: analyze the acquisition of Fixed Assets flow
• Year End: ensure accruals based on Statutory principles, analyze over/under accruals
Education and Skills:
• University degree ideally in Economics;
• Fluency in English;
• Good knowledge of Accounting and Statutory principles
• Good knowledge about SAP functionalities related to Accounting and Purchasing processes
• 1/2 years with a major Consultancy Firm or at least 7/8 years in the Finance Department of a Multinational
• Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
• Drive for results
• Team player and good communication skills
Position will be settled in Headquarter in Rome.
Permanent contract and a gross salary 35/38k are offered.
Gli annunci di lavoro si intendono rivolti ad ambo i sessi