car network specialist for italdesign a Moncalieri
Candidati ora >
luogo di lavoro
Candidati ora >
Randstad HR Solutions is looking for an Automotive Battery Specialist to be employed in Italdesign.
Since 1968 Italdesign has designed the future of mobility worldwide. As a partner of the most important international car makers, Italdesign has developed the project of over 300 models of cars, more than 60 million cars produced in series and circulating on roads throughout the world.
Research and innovation has enabled a continuous growth, along with the ability to choose competent and motivated people, united by a real and concrete passion for excellence. People able to compete every day with the complexity and competitiveness of the market, able to work in integrated teams, to express their creativity in every field, to give the best of themselves in any conditions.
In 2016 Italdesign was awarded as Top Employer and recognized by Universum as one of the most attractive Italian companies.
Vehicles today are using more electronics to withstand with the diversifying requirements of drivers and passengers and to address concerns about the environment and fuel consumption. Multiple electronic control units are connected by multiple in-vehicle LANs differing in transmission speed and communication protocol according to the features and characteristics required for each application, exchanging information and coordinating control to allow more added value functions to be implemented.
• Developing a network architecture taking in account distributed and centralized functions for a High Voltage and Conventional combustion vehicles
• Configuration of the message map for the system taking in account the constrain coming up from Comfort and Powertrain environments
• Operate common electrical lab equipment including power supplies, voltmeters, oscilloscopes
• Testing work: tests development for validation on test bench, virtual validation and in vehicle
• Develop a vehicle network concepts
• Simulate network concepts to validate
• Select components and eventually find a supplier
• Set up test benches and test cases to preliminary test
• Set up test cases for final test on vehicle.
• Knowledge on CAN network and other automotive protocols
• Knowledge on the new/future trend in car networking
• Experience in prototype development
• In-depth knowledge of communication protocol and HW transceiver
• Important is your ability to identify and resolve problems, setting and assuring milestones while communicating effectively in writing and verbally.
• Education: Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronic Engineering
• Work Experience: Proven experience in network management.
• Language skills: Fluent knowledge of written and spoken English and Italian are required. Knowledge of German/Chinese would be appreciated
• Main work site: Moncalieri (TO) and availability to travel
• Contract type: To be defined according to professional experience; full-time.
The research is aimed at both sexes (L.903/77)
Gli annunci di lavoro si intendono rivolti ad ambo i sessi