automotive battery specialist for italdesign a Moncalieri
Candidati ora >
luogo di lavoro
Candidati ora >
Randstad HR Solutions is looking for an Automotive Battery Specialist to be employed in Italdesign.
Since 1968 Italdesign has designed the future of mobility worldwide. As a partner of the most important international car makers, Italdesign has developed the project of over 300 models of cars, more than 60 million cars produced in series and circulating on roads throughout the world.
Research and innovation has enabled a continuous growth, along with the ability to choose competent and motivated people, united by a real and concrete passion for excellence. People able to compete every day with the complexity and competitiveness of the market, able to work in integrated teams, to express their creativity in every field, to give the best of themselves in any conditions.
Electric powertrain components and systems are the core of electric vehicles. By creating the most energy efficient electric powertrain solutions, environmental impact, energy consumption and cost of ownership of mobility are lowered substantially.
As automotive battery Technician, you will work on an amazing team responsible for creating new hardware platforms that will electrify new vehicle. Areas of development include: battery, BMS SW, cooling system, HV wiring.
• Define concepts for power batteries and develop prototypes with a focus on: thermal management (cooling and preconditioning), battery management (state of battery charge, overcharging and exhaustive-discharge protection), modular and scalable prototypes
• Design the power-battery housing, configure power batteries and fully integrate them into the vehicle. Develop a robust strategy for HV charge management
• Checking all the innovation on battery technology in order to ensure the most advanced battery package available when vehicle will be on the market
• Lay out and configure the internal and external high-voltage wiring
• Ensure overall integration with the electric drive into the vehicle
• Implement early diagnose
• Validate concepts running on the test bench and in the vehicle, developing test methods and appropriate measurement specifications for complete subsystems: this includes cell-state detection (SOC, SOH, SOF), cell monitoring, prediction of power output, operating strategy, thermal management, cell balancing and HV charge management
• Mechanical Prototyping work
• Electrical Test Bed preparation: Involves the layout and assembly of control units, test hardware and wiring harnesses, including reconfiguring systems and wiring
• Operate common electrical lab equipment including power supplies, voltmeters, oscilloscopes
• Take full account of all safety-relevant aspects in the high-voltage system during the concept phase
• Simulate battery drain and charge
• Evaluate and analyze existing competitor concepts
• Integrate powertrains
• Proven experience in battery and BMS development
• Electrical and Mechanical experience in prototype development
• In-depth knowledge of battery, BMS, cooling systems, charging system and HV wiring
• Education: Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering degree or equivalent education
• Work Experience: Proven experience in battery and BMS development
• Language skills: Fluent knowledge of written and spoken English and Italian are required. Knowledge of German/Chinese would be appreciated
• Main work site: Moncalieri (TO) and availability to travel
• Contract type: To be defined according to professional experience; full-time.
Gli annunci di lavoro si intendono rivolti ad ambo i sessi